Sunday, March 14, 2010

New members and grading update

I would like to welcome.the following members to the BKAA


Paul Kent-Smith - Bournemouth
James Gomm - Colchester
Richard Ward - Selby


To congratulate and recognise the progression through the grades, I would like to let all know of the following:


Ricardo Falchi -  5th Kyu - Finsbury
Ruben Kempenaar - 5th Kyu - Finsbury
Betsy Hayward - 5th Kyu - Bristol
Tony Bromiley - 5th Kyu- Bristol


If I have missed anyone, let me know and I will update


Also you will see to the side of this that I have added a poll for the next BKAA seminar, to make it more central for all dojos, the choices are:
  • Sports centre in Milton Keynes
  • Swindon dojo
  • Judo centre in High Wycombe. 
Please could you make a choice and then I can arrange booking and set the date for your diaries.



No comments: